We are all defined by the relationships we have .. and even those we don't have. Relationship therapy can be about the relationship you have with your partner, your parent, your child, your friend, your co-worker, your boss or employee, even the relationship you have with your culture and most especially, the relationship you have with yourself! We are always negotiating relationships - how these are negotiated has a large impact on our happiness, sense of purpose and contentment.
- Relationship Rescue - rebuilding where trust has been broken.
- Improving communication through empathic listening.
- Reinvigorating a relationship.
- Refining parenting skills.
- Reclaiming intimacy.
- Coping strategies after a relationship breakdown.
- Negotiating the challenges of blended families.
- Separating with dignity & creating respectful Parenting Plans.
- Support through grief after losing a loved one.
- Managing life stages and the inherent challenges of those.
- Finding ways to live fulfilling lives despite physical or mental illness.
- Managing the relationship challenges of addictions and phobias.
- Untangling co-dependency.
- Guidance and support to stop domestic violence by taming fear and creating respect.
- Halting transgenerational trauma and finding new ways for families to engage.
- Specific support and education in managing Adult ADHD, Narcissism and other personality disorders within the relationship dynamic.
- Support to relieve sexual issues within a relationship.